With semi-permanent makeup you can look and feel more beautiful 24 hours a day, 7 days a week wherever you are. Even when you’re swimming or at the gym!
Whether you want fuller looking or more defined eyebrows, long lasting eyeliner, a beauty spot or to cover scars – our experienced and highly trained beauty therapists will carefully and fastidiously apply semi-permanent makeup and have you looking and feeling your very best.
Why semi-permanent makeup?
- It will help you to look younger, replacing colour loss so plentiful in your youth.
- It will create the illusion of beautiful lashes. It can make your lashes look thicker, longer and fuller and make your eyes look larger or smaller.
- It will create more defined eyebrows and give you the eyebrow shape you desire by filling in thinning eyebrows that have been over-plucked or become thinner with age.
- It can make you look more beautiful and help to balance your facial features.
- It will give you more time in the mornings.
- It will help you to look your best, even when you’re swimming or at the gym, spa or sauna. In fact, wherever you are!
- Colours can be as natural or cosmetic as you like, depending on the shape and colour you choose.
When you have semi-permanent makeup performed at Essential Beauty, you’re in the hands of qualified therapists who have undertaken specific theoretical and practical training in semi-permanent makeup who are regularly reassessed, to make sure they continue to meet our company’s high standards. You can relax knowing that they are professionals working to give you a beautiful result.
Semi-permanent make-up: Have your eyebrows lost thier shape? Are you unhappy about the density of your eyebrowns? Semi permanent make-up works to enhance the nature of your eyebrows. A safe and effective way to bring subtle, fresh definition to eyes, eyebrows and lips. (Consultation & Patch Test is Free)