Ozone sauna therapy is the combination of sauna and ozone gas. During an ozone sauna you sit in a sauna box which induces sweating and into which ozone is introduced at the same time. It’s important that the sauna allows for the head to stick out to prevent you from inhaling the ozone gas.
What is ozone sauna therapy used for?
Ozone saunas are used for a wide array of conditions. Ozone therapy in general works through its potent anti-inflammatory and immune system boosting effect. Same is true for ozone saunas.
Ozone sauna therapy can be used for but is not limited to treating:
- Joint pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain inflammation, encephalitis
- As an alternative cancer treatment
- As a complementary treatment to reduce side-effects of chemotherapy
- Lyme disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Auto-immune disorders
- Chronic viral diseases like EBV, hepatitis B and C
- Bacterial infections
- Fungal infections
- Skin ulcers (diabetic, infectious, necrotic)
- Influenza, cold
- Lyme disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vascular pathologies like hind limb ischemia, Buerger disease
- Scleroderma with Raynaud’s disorder
Because of the powerful results which can be achieved with ozone saunas, they can be also used as a substitute or alternative for intravenous treatments. What are the benefits of ozone sauna therapy?
Ozone sauna therapy is believed to be a powerful systemic treatment which may be comparable to intravenous ozone administrations. It can be performed at home or at wellness spas without the supervision of a doctor since it’s a low risk, non-invasive treatment.
The benefits of ozone sauna therapy are numerous:
- It’s a profound, anti-inflammatory treatment
- Based on user reports it can have powerful systemic effects
- It boosts the immune system
- It combines the therapeutical benefits of hyperthermia and sweating with ozone therapy
- It increases the oxygen saturation of tissue and blood
- It improves blood circulation
- It increases the metabolism
- It can assist with weight loss
Ozone saunas combine the benefits of regular saunas with all the benefits of systemic ozone treatments without the invasiveness of intravenous administrations.
Lovely Salon in Enfield Town offering a huge array of services. Great ambiance and professionalism, nice atmosphere, very friendly staff.
Abolutely fabolous service! Love my eyeleash extensions, they are fabulous. Will be back again. The staff are so lovely and welcoming. The salon is extremely clean and I loved the amibance. Thanks Girls. Xxx
I started my tretment 6 months ago opting for full body laser hair removal course of 12. I noticed dramatic results after the second treatment and I found the staff extremely friendly and very helpful.